HELP PLEASE
I have been with a hyperthyroid problem since about 2006 the two medications that they gave me I was allergic too they also gave me steroids for a while.  Nothing has worked nothing has gone down.  These were my test results in Jan 30.07:
TSH:0.012
T3: 1253.7
Free T4: 8.19
A second test done on 4/26/07
T4:12.7
TSH: 0.010
Free T4: 1.75
For a while they told me to take my meds 3 times a day and take tylenol every 8 hours so I wouldnt get a reaction with the meds.  I stopped going stopped taking my meds and are now taking Vitamin B12, C, E.  I plan on going to an acupuncture or acupressure also.  Any help would greatly be appreciated.
You are allergic to PTU and Methimazole both?

The only suggestion I have is ablation. Either surgery or RAI to kill the thyroid. Both are extreme measures.

Hopefully, someone will have a more organ friendly suggestion for you.

Best of luck.
Yeah they told me I cant do RAI or surgery(which I dont want) because it is still too dangerous for me so they wanted me to take the meds until it got lower and they never did.  I want to try acupuncture or acupressure and see what that does.  If not I guess I have no choice but to try the meds again.  I have three small children and need to do something.  Thanks for your suggestions AR-10