Hard to think? Thyroid and memory retention
I have a question for those here, doesnt matter as far as Hyper or Hypo. But I have this issue (i am hyperthyroid) where whenever I have to do something challenging as far as IT Security Homework or typing papers or accounting work at my job, I get this real heavy feeling in my head and feel like I cant do the work. I usually was not like this, most times I was the type of person who could type out a 10 page report 2 hours before it was due and get top marks for it. I used to be highly efficient and pay attention to alot of details but now it seems like I am not motivated or even typing small 500 (half a page) reponses are a challenge to me.

Its weird because I can do simple things like wash the dishes or clean the house and go grocery shopping when my wife wants me to, but things that require me to think or do alot of research, it just seems like a HUGE challenge to me know. At first I thought I was just being lazy and not taking care of business, but sometimes even reading a book related to work or computer work de-motivates me and I move  to something else, often resulting in me turning in assignments late and such.

I do have memory problems from time to time, but what I am asking about is this heavy type feeling in my head whenever I have to do "real work" and getting de-motivated extremely fast when its time for me to get work done. Anyone else come across this? Solutions? Tactics?

Im currently scheduling a new doctors visit through my new healthcare so I have to start all over with my Thyroid tests.