Thyroid Disorders Community
Has anyone used Thyroidinum 3x or 6x??

This patient support community is for discussions relating to thyroid issues, goiter, Graves disease, Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, Human Growth Hormone (HGH), hyperthyroid, hypothyroid, metabolism, parathyroid, pituitary gland, thyroiditis, and thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH).

Has anyone used Thyroidinum 3x or 6x??

Hello, I would like to know if anybody in here has used with success Thyroidinum 3x or 6x??

Also, has anybody used Thytrophin PMG with success??

Please help..
I'm not familiar with the products you mentioned, but welcome to the community.  Are these products available OTC or via script?  Have you been diagnosed with a thyroid problem?  If so, what?  

Again, welcome....
Thytrophin PMG isa special combination formula With primary Ingredients of 45 Mg Of Bovine Thyroid PMG® Extract (Processed to Remove Thyroxine), Calcium Lactate, And Magnesium Citrate.

Personally I have not used this product and would go as far as to say that it an OTC product.
It has had the thyroxin removed from it so I assume (and notice I said ..assume) that you are T4 meds?
If you are Hypothroid ...be careful of the absorbtion of T4 meds (if you are on any) with this product.
Sorry I cant be of any more help.
sorry...was supposed to read.....It has had the thyroxin removed from it so I assume (and notice I said ..assume) that you are ON T4 meds?
Yes...its very good indeed for hypothyroidism...

You have to prepare it in a good homeopathic pharmacy of course...

Its specially used for those who feel that levothiyroxin  cause to them bad secondary effects...There is an hidrolize formule (non homeopathic, non chemical but biologic) that goes in the same direction and is complementary with thyroidinum 6 x.

Of course if you ask an alopathic pshysician he will tell you...:"Just take the chemical medicine"..but its usually this way...

You can try it anyway...it hasnt secondary effects...

Hi, I'm currently taking Thyroidinum (6ch). I discovered my low thyroid issue about 4 months ago after feeling like I was going mad, losing hair, energy, and the worst of all--my inability to concentrate (not good for a graduate student...).

I've not taken any chemicals, as I'm personally opposed to their synthetic effects, and have heard over and over that such drugs cease the functioning of one's thyroid altogether so that you can never stop taking the medication(s). This does not seem like quality of life for me. And so, I'm trying out the natural route. In fact, I make a tea from herbs that improve the functionality of the thyroid (licorice root is one of the ingredients and it is amazing--but note that you can't take it if you have high blood pressure).

I'm also taking Megafood "Thyroid Strength" and R.B.C. Vitamin and Iron supplement, but I didn't notice the most significant change until I began the homeopathic Thyroidinum. I swear I've had this issue for years. Blood tests are a terrible marker for detecting it. I'd suggest taking your temperature under your armpit every morning before you get out of bed and if it's below normal, your thyroid is off. The way to know Thyroidinum is working is when your temperature levels out (at least it did for me). I've been taking it daily for 5 days and am "beginning" to feel like my old, energetic, ambitious self.

I figure, it took me a long time to become ill, the change won't come overnight. Becoming well takes patience, a good spirit, and the elimination of stress. I do a martial arts dance to unwind and meditate. It seems to help!
I was recommended thyroidinum 1M. The dosage was supposed to be used in liquid form(10 drops) but I used the tablets(10 tabs) in order to cure the hypothroid. This was because I had stopped growing after 18 when this problem occurred to me; at the same age. I used this every week the recommended dosage and it began helping me from day 1.I also did some special exercises for this problem. Hope this helps.  
I'm using thyroidinum 12x for my hyperthyroid. It helps with the skin issues such as itching/burning redness. I'm also taking indium 12x for the weight loss and glonoinum 12x for the hot flashes and headaches. Lastly wilkacora for the immune system. It is what the past pope took when he was sick. Probably gave him a few extra years. Lastly, propranolol for my racing heart to prevent heart attacks/ heart damage. I am seeing improvements in my weight and the itching has almost stopped completely. The tremor remain but I hear that is the last thing to lose. Some even have tremors after treatment of the thyroid. I'm taking all this in hopes of healing before radiation or surgery. I'm also receiving electric acupuncture to open the pathways in my body to promote healing. It's been quite a process but I have hope.
I meant iodium not indium. I forgot to mention I also have been massaging 9 specific points of my foot. It helps with the processes in the body. There are many books on this. Also, if hyperthyroidism has been affecting the number of times you visit the restroom, I hear elevating your legs helps to slow down the process. This will help your body absorb more nutrients from the food you eat instead of digesting it way too quickly.
3x and 6x are to stimulate the Thyroid to function.  I have recommended it to clients who have been on synthyroid and Armor thyroid supplement.  The uses of this remedy in these low potencies have been used to the extent that the medication and or the supplement had no longer been needed.  The tablets are taken dry one tablet once to twice daily.  These were taken along with whichever homeopathic remedy was necessary for the clients all around symptom picture, their "similinum" or similar symptoms to that of a homeopathic remedy.  So the Thyroidinum 3x or 6x or 8x was taken as well as the fundamental remedy of choice for the chronic picture, which, of course may change as time goes on.  
Is this the product you are promoting?

Homeopathic Supplements

Balch prescribes several homeopathic supplements to improve thyroid function as well. Take 500 mg of the amino acid L-tyrosine twice a day on an empty stomach. Take 3 pellets of homeopathic thyroidinum 3x or 6x three times a day. Be sure to monitor thyroid function with a doctor while taking these supplements to ensure the correct dosage amount. For women with hypothyroidism and low progesterone levels, apply one fourth teaspoon of natural progesterone cream to the insides of the forearms and wrists twice a day from day 15 of a 28-day cycle until one day before menstruation begins. Consult a doctor before using natural progesterone cream, as the dosage amount may vary from woman to woman. However, the lowest recommended dose is usually prescribed to protect users against possible osteoporosis, or softening of the bones, and cardiovascular disease. Side effects include changes in appetite, diabetes, fever, headache, increased heart rate, irritability, nausea, nervousness, sleeplessness and weight loss.

If so, I think I will stick with my thyroid meds.  

Just read the comments on thyrodinum, you can get a combination remedy of thyrodinum, fucus and iodium which is an excellent thyroid support, low dose 6c three times daily.
I have been on levothyroxine ( recently increased from 75mcg to 100mcg) for over 6 years now but still feel ill. Would thyroidinum be useful for me? I have hasimotos thyroiditis.

Jen
Please post your thyroid related test results and reference ranges so that members can better comment on the adequacy of your testing and treatment.
did it work?
I am hyperthyroid as well!
thanx
my 5 year daughter have white patch on two places, doctor suggested to go for Thyriod & Vitamin D test.... In test T3, T4 is normal but TSH IS 20.9 (quite high) and vitamin D is 30 (bit lower), Would this SBL's Thyroidinum 3x help in reducing the TSH & for permanent cure of Thyriod

Any comments OR personal experience would be really appreciable, thanks
I was put on throidium 11 months ago. 10 drops under the tung am and again before bed. Along with a liver detox mediclear by Thorns , various other vitamins and of course synthroid 100m my condition improved slowly. my NP put me on a med called T3  approx 2 months ago and my weight has dropped 17 pounds. I have energy I haven't felt in 8 years.  I have stopped the thyrodium for almost a month now due to the FDA checking it out. The supply had stopped and so far I feel the aches and pains of my joints returning. I have Hosimotos thyroid with autoimmune issues. I'm praying for the realese of the FDA soon.