Hashimoto 's patients and swine flu vacsine
Please inform us on if Hashimoto's Disease patients can have Swine Flue vaccsine .
1- Is there any danger?
2- Any side effects ?

I heard the vaccsine stimulate the immune deficincy, and it is not advisable for Hashimoto patients. Thank you for your answer.
I would not suggest anyone with any autoimmune disease get vaccinations like that.
There have been no long term studies done on this vaccine either.
Just my opinion, but I wouldn't touch it with a 10 ft pole!  :)
I hear so many stories too. I have Hashimoto's as well. I have opted this year to have both normal flu ,and Swine Flu vaccinations. I think it is a personal choice. I think you need to decide for yourself. I think with an immunosuppressed body that the consequences of getting any flu is far worse than any other side effect.
  I think there will always be a minority who will not tolerate the vaccine. When you look at how many millions of people died BEFORE vaccines became available, it makes you realise that modern medicine has come a long way.
  Personally, I know I have a risk in taking a vaccine, no different than getting into my car each day and being killed. IN FACT, the ratio of me dying in a car accident is higher than dying from a vaccine. Just some food for thought.
Hi,  I asked to Endo. if Hashimoto's patients can have  swine flu vaccine. He said, it depends how old you are.
If you are older that 50 years old, you can take it as swine flu injection, because the preparation is from dead  bacteria. The side effects just like seasonal flu .
I hope it is helpful..

I just finished what I think to be a case of swine flu -- I did not go to the doctor, but if I had, I've not much doubt that's what the diagnosis would have been, since I did have a seasonal flu shot back in October, but won't ever do that again either.  

Quite frankly, even as sick as I was, I'd take the flu, I'm just finishing with, over that controversial immunization any day.............