Hashimotos - and lab tests
Has anyone had a blood spot test done for thyroid levels?  My Naturopathic Doctor did one, and my Free T3 came up high - interesting that the conventional labwork had my Free T3 coming back low EVERY TIME.  I was told that the blood spot test is more sensitive because they are testing capillary blood which is more indicative of the level of T3 in the tissues.........does anyone know if this is correct?
I am also on 400 mg selenium as well as other vitamins/supplement to support low adrenal function..........which will supposedly calm down my immune system and hopefully lower my Anti-thyroid peroxidase antibodies.  I am feeling pretty good...........daily palipitations have stopped and I am sleeping like a baby.....so we must be doing something right.
I was told that the blood spot tests are not accurate, but I really don't know.  That might be an area for research.  

While vitamins and minerals will not lower your antibody levels, selenium has been shown to improve conversion of FT4 to the usable FT3.

Are you currently taking a thyroid medication?