Hashimoto's Thyroiditis still have symptoms
I've had hashimoto's thyroiditis for over 20 years, but 13 years ago I started having what are considered fibromyalgia symptoms. I personally believe they are from the Hashimoto's, but they are not going away while being in range with my TSH. I'm on Levoxyl and my doctor just put me on Cytomel as well and I still have all these symptoms. severe myalgia(eating low carb helps a bit), weight gain with servere constipation(Had colectomy which helped some), I just can't seem to find any relief. Please give me any thoughts on what could be checked or changed. What is a good range for TSH if still having symptoms? less than what? Please please any thoughts.
A good range for TSH is somewhere between 0.8 and 1.8, depending on your body's natural set point.

A good range for your Free T3 is about two thirds up the scale that your lab uses.
Why don't you see how the Cytomel goes for a while - you may find that the added T3 now - could help rid those pesty symptoms.

You could see if you feel better trying a magnesium supplement too. Both the constipation and aches may get better with taking that.

Just a thought....Did you ever get checked for Celiac disease? This is an autoimmune disease which is an inability to digest gluten in wheat, rye, and barely.  Celiac disease can mimic many other diseases, can cause sever constipation, and cause fibro type achiness among it's list of many symptoms.  No one has all the symptoms, and some have idiosyncratic symptoms.  For example, when I eat gluten, my intestines swell --one time, almost shut and in horrible pain -- in the ER the surgeon threatened to take out part of my intestine too.  I had to "educate" him about Celiac disease.  Not all doctors graduated at the top of their class!