Thyroid Disorders Community
Hashimotos and Rashes

This patient support community is for discussions relating to thyroid issues, goiter, Graves disease, Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, Human Growth Hormone (HGH), hyperthyroid, hypothyroid, metabolism, parathyroid, pituitary gland, thyroiditis, and Thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH).

Hashimotos and Rashes

Hi, Does anyone in this forum have problem with skin rashes to huge pimples on their buttock....I was diagnosed with Hashimotos in 2009...I always had a problem with this...Last dec. i decided to tell my dermotalogist and she put me on Lamisil for 6 weeks (0ral, not cream)  it helped.. now  they are back  and they very itchy and they also hurt when you touch that area.  Lamisil had bad side effects, bad for the liver... Is there an alternative way to cure this...
You could be hypothyroid.  Do you have current thyroid labs you can post so we can see what your levels are?  

You should be getting tested regularly for at least FT3, FT4 and TSH.  Please post lab results, along with reference ranges, which vary from lab to lab, so must come from your own report.......
My last blood test was in July and here are the results:

TSH - 0.77900         Range 0.358 - 5.04

Free T4 - 0.94          Range   0.7 - 1.5

Dr. did not do Free T3
Thank you for the information....mine feel more like a cyst (bump under skin) sometimes it looks like a red dry itchy patch of skin..