Aa
A
A
Close
Hashimoto's skin symptoms
I have Hashimoto's and recently have experiance lots of differant symptoms.  I am becomming sensitive to products I have always used.  My face and body lotions sometimes are burning me.  Even my perfume is burning my skin at times.  I have been itching in differant area's of my body, neck , face and even vagina with no STD's, Yeast or other infections present. My throat is swollen and I gulp when I swallow. I am loosing my hair rapidly and hand and feet are always cold.  I have nights I can't sleep. Sometimes, I fall alseep only to awake after 3 hours.  I am totally emotional and feel like I am losing my mind.  Yet other nights I sleep fine.  I am calm though out the day.  I workout even though I would rather not do anything.  I run at least 5  miles 6 days a week and lift weights.  I am not overweight and take good supplements.  But I work hard on keeping my weight under control

I had my Levels check TSH was .059 which I know is low T4 was also on low side but my T3 was in normal range.

My GP wants to lower my Synthroid from 175 to 150.  I am afraid if he changes anything  I will get worse.
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
I too have the same issues and have yet to get them completely resolved. I take 75mcg of Synthroid a day and my skin is still very itchy. I also had the vaginal itching...which the gyno could not diagnose. There was nothing they could find. So...I don't have any suggestions but wanted you to know that I can relate. You are not crazy. Could it be that your T4 and T3 are not in balance? Can you post your results and see what everyone thinks? I am no expert but there are some on here that could interpret your results and give you an opinion.

Good luck!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Hashimoto's skin symptoms
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Thyroid Disorders Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703