Thyroid Disorders Community
Hashimoto's skin symptoms
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to thyroid issues, goiter, Graves disease, Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, Human Growth Hormone (HGH), hyperthyroid, hypothyroid, metabolism, parathyroid, pituitary gland, thyroiditis, and thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH).

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Hashimoto's skin symptoms

I have Hashimoto's and recently have experiance lots of differant symptoms.  I am becomming sensitive to products I have always used.  My face and body lotions sometimes are burning me.  Even my perfume is burning my skin at times.  I have been itching in differant area's of my body, neck , face and even vagina with no STD's, Yeast or other infections present. My throat is swollen and I gulp when I swallow. I am loosing my hair rapidly and hand and feet are always cold.  I have nights I can't sleep. Sometimes, I fall alseep only to awake after 3 hours.  I am totally emotional and feel like I am losing my mind.  Yet other nights I sleep fine.  I am calm though out the day.  I workout even though I would rather not do anything.  I run at least 5  miles 6 days a week and lift weights.  I am not overweight and take good supplements.  But I work hard on keeping my weight under control

I had my Levels check TSH was .059 which I know is low T4 was also on low side but my T3 was in normal range.

My GP wants to lower my Synthroid from 175 to 150.  I am afraid if he changes anything  I will get worse.