Thyroid Disorders Community
Hashimotos symptoms

This patient support community is for discussions relating to thyroid issues, goiter, Graves disease, Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, Human Growth Hormone (HGH), hyperthyroid, hypothyroid, metabolism, parathyroid, pituitary gland, thyroiditis, and thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH).

Hashimotos symptoms

I have Hashimotos and have short periods where I feel ok .  I've had to have a hysterectomy I and fall bladder out as part of improper treatment.  I have been having dizzy spells, panic, rapid heart beat, exhaustion, heart best in left ear (comes and goes), sleeplessness, numb hands and feet,  cold then hot,  basal temp at 97, headache, knots inu muscles, sore feet, hard to swallow n fullness in throat, difficulty finding words......   Somedays I feel like I am all alone in all of this.  I was unsuccessfully treated for years so recently went to alternative medicine and started armour in nov and me staring accupuncture hoping to be better.  I am thin and active runner so people tend to doubt that I don't feel well.   I have antibody levels over 3000 each time labs are taken.  Does anyone else have similar issues as what do you do to feel better????
Do you have recent labs to post?  If so, please do and include reference ranges (they vary lab to lab and have to come from your own lab report).  

It sounds like your meds may still not be adjusted properly for YOU.  

How long ago were you diagnosed with Hashi's?
Last labs were antibodies 352. Which is huge improvement from always beig greater than 3000. Can't remember or find what the other labs were. As of a week ago my dose of armor was upped from 3 to. 4 grains. Now I'm having heart palpitations and panic.
That's a pretty big increase all at once, especially considering you were already on a fairly high dose.  Increases are usually in the range of 1/4 grain at a time.  Perhaps you should ask you doctor if you can take it slower.  That would help the palps and panic.

If you can get ahold of your most recent results and the reference ranges (ranges vary lab to lab and have to come from your own lab report), that would be great.  Please post those so we can comment intelligently.
i am so sorry to hear about what you are going through. I am also having a hard time due to health problems and like you because i am thin and athletic people think i'm just exaggerating and being a hypochondriac.

have you ever considered whether you are allergic to gluten? I have no clue what is wrong with me so i'm trying going gluten free. maybe this will help you. so far it has been one day and the swelling in my hands has gone down and the pain is less.

as for feeling better, i find that putting things in perspective works best...there will always be people healthier than you and unhealthier than you. just do the best you can to be healthy and focus on what you have and what you can do to help others in this world. i know it sounds dumb and i know it's hard when you are suffering, but just try to remain upbeat and know that in this world so many are suffering like you but you can do your best to help others so your life has purpose.
And thank you for the encouragement. I am doing my best to focus on the positive. Just tired sometimes.  Really I am upbeat but get down from this. I work out and feel great for short time then I am so sick can barely get up but on I go.  I know there are those far worse off. And I am thankful for all I have.
yeah. i know this is super draining. hang in there. i hope things improve for you, i really do.