Height
I was born without a thyroid and I am currently only 5'0" tall. has anyone else had height problems?
Also, I've noticed that I gain weight if I don't take my medicine, has that happened to anyone else?
Your should have your HGH panel evaluated - especially knowingly you have no thyroid gland.

If your levels drop from not taking your meds, gaining weight is almost certain. With no gland you should stay on your meds and carelessly not skip one dose ever -  if you want to stay healthy and optimal.
No offense, but why would you not take your medication? Do you forget or just hope it doesn't need to be your way of life? I have no thyroid due to surgery, and I know that if I didn't take my meds, within 3 weeks I would be in a coma!

Having said that, are you sure you don't have some thyroid function? I have read that people allegedly born without thyroid, actually means it is not in the neck but in the undescended ectopic area higher up in the throat. Their function is less than normal and if not taking medication can lead to hypothyroidism, just like any other thyroid patient, which leads to weight gain, hair loss etc.

Are your parents height on the short side? What about your grandparent's height? Lack of thyroid does not mean lack of height. If you are still worried as stella, above suggests, ask for a Human Growth Hormone test.
Hello! My 10 year old daughter was born without a thyroid gland also. She is tall for her age (top of the growth charts) She began thyroid hormone replacement at the age of 3 weeks and has never missed a dose.How old were you when you began thyroid hormone replacement? Was it caught early in life? Also, just to reiterate what Stella and Red said, you should always take your thyroid replacement medication and never skip so thay you will stay euthyroid and feel your best. Do you take vitamins at all? My daughter is on several that have helped her feel her best. She takes them at night. Vitamin D3 is a good one to add for most thyroid issues. Magnesium and a good probiotic and fish oil is also a good idea for many. We take all suppliments at night. What thyroid medication are you on and how do you feel? Does your doctor track your freet3 and freet4 level as these are best to moniter and corrolate best with hypothyroid symptoms. Would love to chat with you and compair notes as it is not common to find others who were born without a thyroid gland.
I sympatize with your case. I just had a total thyroidectomy. Am taking thyroxine (75 mcg) with no significant side effects. You might consider consulting an endocrinologist. Good luck.