Help! Low TSH, normal t3 t4
I am a 28 femal and feel horrible. I'm anxious, sweaty, weak, have a high heart rate, have trouble relaxing, feel warm all the time, can't sleep and get anxiety attacks. Mornings are when I feel the worst.

Doc tested my thyroid, my tsh was low (0.2) and my T3 and T4 ranges were normal. They think that the normal t3 and t4 means I do not have hyperthyroidism. They think it's anxiety disorder. I know my body, and I know I don't feel right at all. Can someone wth low tsh, but normalT3 and T4 still have hyperthyroidism symptoms?
Please post the actual test results and reference ranges so that members can provide the best response.
So sorry to hear you aren't feeling well.  My situation about 10 years ago was very close to that which you stated.  I kept searching until I found the dr. who treated me with radio active iodine...it was a miracle.  I felt better so quickly.  I am only now beginning to have problems again (wish me luck).  My suggestion to you is get another opinion or 2 if that's what it takes.  They too told me it was panic attacks...you don't have to buy in to that...your tsh is low for a reason and yall just need to find out why it is so and how to move forward.  Blessings always.
I actually don't have the exact numbers (Doctor never gave me a physical copy of them to take with me), except for my tsh which was 0.2. The T3 ad T4 numbers were exactly in the middle of the normal ranges.

I was referred to a thyroid specialist who said my T3 and T4 were normal, my tsh were low but he felt that since the other numbers were normal I was not considered to have hyperthyroidism. But I have all the symptoms!
oh so sorry to hear this .I think you are hyper mine T3 and T4 are normal but like yours my TSH is 0.01 i felt the same but i swing  hyper/hypo  and i am on med. Infact TSH is what lot of doc. take action which is not a good practice in real word  either .But still my advice is to go back to your GP and repeat your test as well.
Repeat the tests.

There are drugs that can be used to suppress thyroid function.  These are not permanent like the radiation or surgery.  maybe your doc would be open to a trial of these drugs to see if they help how you feel.  No harm asking?  Also can look for a second opinon.