Help with Hypothyroid Symptoms
I was diagnosed with an underactive thyroid in November last year and with a TSH level of 13.9 was put on a dose of 50mg Levothyroxine. Through the first 2 months of taking the medication I felt like I actually got worse, was more depressed, sleeping more, lost my sex drive completely and the list could go on.

I then had my blood tests taken again about a month ago and was upped to 75mg Levothyroxine, since then I feel like I have a lot more energy (I would say nearly back to normal) and the depression has gone. However, I still have no sex drive and I really struggle to go to the toilet, sometimes it can be over a week before I am able to do a poo, I have also noticed that since taking the medication my skin has really dried up a lot.

Being only 20 years old and in a newish relationship (9 months) the lack of sex drive is getting on both of our nerves as I was never like this before!!!

Does anyone have any ideas as to how to improve the latter few symptoms? Would you say i need my medication upped or to add something else to it e.g. a T3 supplement or something else?

Thank you for reading this and to those of you who reply thank you for trying to help me!!! :)

C
I forgot to mention but also my neck feels a little swollen some days and it is very irritating. Is this to do with my Thyroid?