Help with Thyroid Lab Report
I am a 25 yr old male and was experiencing a high resting heart rate 80 ish for some time now and went to see a doctor who suggested a series of blood tests. CBC, CMP, Lipid Panel and of course TSH. I am not of any medication, however the results are here and turns out some values are out of the ordinary.

]RBC: 5.72, (High) difference of 0.12, normal 4.10-5.60
MCV: 77,  (Low)  difference of 3, normal 80-98
MCH: 25,  (Low)  difference of 2, normal 27-34
Serum Creatinine: 0.51 (Low) difference of 0.25, normal is 0.76-1.27
TSH: 7.11 (High) difference of 2.61, normal 0.450-4.500

I did some googling and found out that I have hypothyroidism with high levels of TSH. I want to know that other variables such as RBC, MCH, MCV and Creatinine are abnormal as a result of my TSH level.  

Also, I experience anxiety and worry more than required. I am new to this, please help.
Yes, your TSH is high and indicates hypothyroidism.  More important than TSH, though are Free T3 and Free T4, which are the actual thyroid hormones.  TSH is a pituitary hormone and varies widely, even intraday, should never be used, alone, to diagnose or treat a thyroid condition.

I doubt that any of your other abnormal tests are due to the high TSH. TSH is thyroid stimulating hormone, produced by the pituitary to signal the thyroid to signal the thyroid to produce  more thyroid hormones.

Anxiety is often a symptom of hypothyroidism.