Help
Why do People become doctors if the don’t care about there patients?
In my early teens I was diagnose with a goiter. The doctor at the time was very vigilant, taking blood work, sending me in every few years to have an ultrasound. Well this great doctor retired ever since then I can’t find a good doctor. My last Doctor I went to starts talking about my weight ,(Im not that big) and skin. I told her about my goiter and she looked at my blood work then told the nurse “That’s what they all say”. Why didn’t she not check my medical records? Why was she so rude? Why didn’t she listen to me? I was in tears for a week. It’s been two years and I gave up on trying finding a doctor. But my symptoms are getting worse. My skin is so dry even though I put lotion on every day. My hair is thinning out, my face and body swell, flushing, cant concentrate, and that’s just to name a few. Any recommendations on finding a good doctor?