Here's the BADGE/RIBBON created for Thyroid Awareness 2010
Please support this ribbon as something for you to send along getting people informed of thyroid disease. This is the global symbol that was created for thyroid patients to use as their personal fight for public awareness. I am praying my efforts getting this disease vocused in the news with ABC in Januray comes true and this ribbon symbol was created for me to start that process.

Please keep those emails going to that anchor on WISN/ABC! - Thankyou

I appreciate everyone coming together and I will be using this logo for the next month on my profile pictures here and anything else I send through the internet.

I would be forever grateful if you would consider using it wher ever you can too.
My kitty cat is going night-night just for a couple of months guys. He will be back soon!
and same with my sunflower unless it's too confusing having the same profile pic .. let me know .. I have another ribbon but this one is way too cool to easily give up!!!
No it's fine/// keep it - it needs to light up the board.