High TSH, High T3 and High T4
My Blood Test Values are
T3-187 (normal 70-149)
T4-16.47(normal till 12)
TSH-5.35(normal.5-4.67)

Is it possible to have all the 3 values as high. I heard that if the TSH values are high, automatically the t3 and t4 values should be low??? Is it so???
TSH is a very poor indicator of what your thyroid hormone situation actually is.  Since it is a pituitary hormone, all kinds of problems can get in the way and make it irrelevant and useless.  One of these is a pituitary issue of some sort.  

My TSH is 23 (at last look), but my FT3 and FT4 are within normal range.  Sometimes my TSH goes up, and so do FT3 and FT4, sometimes vice versa, and sometimes they behave semi-properly.  My endo has diagnosed "pituitary resistance to thyroid hormone".  I'm not suggesting that this is your problem (although it could be), but just illustrating one thing that can go wrong.

It appears from your T3 and T4 that you are hyper.  Do you have hyper symptoms?  Are you on thyroid meds?
your values (t3/t4) are high, meaning you are hyper.  your tsh is interesting in that usually if your above values are high, your tsh is low.  this needs to be investigated.

have you had any other labs?  free t3, free t4, thyroid antibodies?  any mri's?

you need to have further testing of your thyroid and pituitary.