High Thryoid Antibodies

I've been experiencing hypothyroid over the last few months; tired, leg swelling, weight gain..etc. I have also developed a prominent goiter that seems to be getting bigger as time goes by. I recently saw an endrocrinologist after my TSH levels came back normal at 3.02 (0.5-5.0) and i asked for a referral, since my sisters has been diagnosed with hypothyroidism for the last 10 years. He ordered for a ultrasound and free t4 test and a Thyroperoxidase Ab test. I just got the results and free t4 is 17 (11-22) and my Thyroperoxidase Ab results high at 107 (<35). I was wondering what this indicates?
Your labs indicate Hashimoto's thyroiditis (most common cause of hypothyroidism in the developed world). Research has shown anyone with a TSH above 2 mU/L is likely to be in the early stages of hypothyroidism.