High Thyroglobulin Antibodies but normal T4 and TSH
My labs in Nov. of 2008 showed that I had high Thyroglobulin Antibodies (159) and high Thyroid Peroxidase Antibodies ( 44), but my of Thyroid functions were considered in range

T3, Total 112 ( 97-2 19)
T-3 Uptake 32 (22-35)
T-4 Total 8.1 (4.5-12.5)
Free T4 2.6 (1.4-3.8)
TSH 1.61 (.40-4.50)

My doctor has decided to monitor my levels, but I noticed that she only is testing my T4 and TSH levels which tested
T4, Free 1.1
TSH 1.67
in March of 2009

Should she be monitoring my antibody levels as well? I am concerned because I have just found out that I am pregnant heard that high antibody levels are associated with miscarriage. Are my levels safe or should I schedule another appt. to discuss medicine to reduce my antibody levels to prevent miscarriage?

Thanks!
My endo told me that anyone with hashi's should have their tsh level supressed to .50-1.0 in order for body to heal and be symptom free.
I take it you are not on any meds yet? Are you having symptoms? I would ask for a trial of meds if not on any yet.....lowest dosage is 25 mcg. Your free T4 level is low normal range and should be mid to mid high normal range.
Your first testing above your wrote free t4, but that looks like free t3 ranges.....in which that is on the low side as t3 level should be mid high normal range.
All of the total tests are outdated and no longer used, so your dr is still using outdated tests.
Since you do have hashi's, I would recommend you finding a thyroid and autommune specialist asap, especially since you are pregnant. Do a search online for thyroid specialists in your area.....or ask here for someone in your area to recommend a dr to you. Just do it in a new post.
Hope this was helpful to you! :)