High anti-tpo, normal thyroid

I'm a 22 year old female with no medical problems to date.  Thryroid conditions run in my family.  My mom and sister are hypothyroid, and I have an aunt and great aunt with hypothyroidism.

In September I started to feel much more tired than usual, and was also quite cold all the time.  It went on until I got blood tests at the end of the month.  My thyroid was normal, but my anti-tpo was in between 500-600 (I don't recall the exact value).  I haven't been feeling any better, the tiredness is off and on.  If I keep myself busy with school work, then I can get through the day and don't notice it as much.  I'm still cold on occasion, but I think now it's more a matter of temperature regulation - I'm either very hot, or very cold, and can't stand changes in temperature.  I've also gained 10-15 pounds in the past few months, which is very unusual for me because I eat very healthily and exercise 3+ times/week.

I got my blood tested last week.  Everything is still normal, except my anti-tpo is now 820.  My doctor still tells me I have nothing to worry about.  If no medicine can be prescribed, is there anything else I can do?  Are there certain foods that interfere with thyroid function?  My endocrinologist had told me that I should keep getting my blood tested every month, and that the anti-tpo level will either go down, or I will become hypothyroid.  It seems ridiculous just to sit here and wait when I know I don't feel well.  Maybe that's all I can do.  What do you think?
There is no medication to treat hashi's, just hormone replacement if the hashi's causes you to be hypo. what was your tsh? if it was on the high end of normal and small dose of hormones could help you feel better. My TPO count was 1,237 in Dec of 07. but my TSH was 21, so they gave me meds. I'm not sure if my tpo has gome up, but i have been increased continally since i was DX. hope this helps...
Did your situation changed?
I've simmilar situation antyTPO 2300, tsh th3 th4 atg etc normal..
I haven't had a visit but I already know the doctors answer (same as yours)...