High tsh results
I have always had a problem with my thyroid either to high or to low now I just got results from my blood work today and my tsh 3rd generation results was 56.77, that is very high and I'm very worried..does anyone have any insight on this?
TSH of 56.77 is quite high (currently accepted reference range according to AACE is 0.3-3.0).  It means that you are most likely hypothyroid, although TSH is a very poor diagnostic of thyroid dysfunction.  You should have further testing...free T3 and free T4.  T3 and T4 are the actual thyroid hormones, and their levels are much more important than TSH.

In addition, you might want to have thyroid antibodies tested to see if you have autoimmune thyroid disease (Hashimoto's thyroiditis).  It's the most prevalent cause of hypo in the U.S.  The two antibodies you want tested are TPOab and TGab.  Positive results on either or both of these indcates autoimmune disease.

Do you have a lot of hypo symptoms?
I should also have asked if you are currently on any thyroid meds or have ever been.