How can you lower RT3 naturally?
My RT3 has gone from 230 to 320 in the last month, so even though my FT4 is 1.48 and my FT3 is 3.3, I'm still having raging hypo symptoms. My doc doesn't want to increase my T3 meds though since my TSH is at zero. She's afraid I'll go hyper. My cortisol was 14.5, which she says is still slightly high (she said 14 is optimal for morning cortisol), but she says my adrenals must still be stressed. I've also had a lot of stomach issues which have caused a lot of inflammation and I've been really dehydrated lately, which caused my iron levels to get too high. So how can I reduce my body stress so my RT3 will get lower?

By the way, I love my doc and will never switch. After going thru 8 doctors in 3 years who all gave up on me, this doc said she never will so switching docs is not at option.
Off adrenals and high RT3 are not fun factors to have together.

Its going to be guess work for your doctor on this as it would for most thyroid experts with this.

First - you need to clarify things more.

Cortisol levels need to be done on a 24 hr cycle to pin point the flux better. That one time draw is useless in your situation.

Consider saliva testing and that may have to be done on your own.

Natural remedies on curing RT3 is impossible to do right now with adrenals unknown true function.  What could work are these things.

Treat/supplement the adrenals to see if strengthening them would release the RT3 alone.

Ask the doctor to trial only T3 meds and dose on those ratios needed taking out the T4 meds to see if that will release it.

Why this is touchy is if you pick one way to try and it backfires you could be miserable if you and your doctor picked the one that was wrong...