Thyroid Disorders Community
How coconut oil is helping my thyroid problem
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to thyroid issues, goiter, Graves disease, Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, Human Growth Hormone (HGH), hyperthyroid, hypothyroid, metabolism, parathyroid, pituitary gland, thyroiditis, and thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH).

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

How coconut oil is helping my thyroid problem

Many of you know me as a Hashimoto's sufferer. I just wanted to share what I've been using for the past two weeks. I have more energy and my stomach problems are way better. Below is an article on coconut oil and how many of us with thyroid problems have an underlying yeast condition.

http://www.coconutdiet.com/thyroid_health.htm

I must warn all of you that I am having die off from the yeast. I have a rash on my back, but I take epsom salt baths that help. Also, I read in another forum that 1 tbsp sea salt (not ionized) and 1/2 tbsp lemon dilluted with 8 oz water helps with the die off. See below link to forum:

http://www.earthclinic.com/Remedies/coconut_oil11.html#SIDEEFFECTS

:) Tamra
Related Discussions
4 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
BTW- I am drinking virgin coconut oil from naturesflavors.com
Blank
219241_tn?1357815389
I am always sceptical of these 'diets' that claim to miraculously reclaim health etc. If it makes someone feel good, great, but I'd be wanting to see the thyroid labs as well, without any dosage change.
I guess my scientific mind always looks at facts first!

I know for me personally if I drank coconut oil I would throw up! Just about any kind of fats, or oils make me terribly nauseous. Everyone is different though!
Blank
You can put it on popcorn or use it in place of butter. It has worked for me and made my bathroom issues regular.
:) Tamra
Blank
393685_tn?1325870933
Nice Job Tamra! - I love that earthclinic site and this guy who posts this stuff is wonderful.

Red- really this stuff is a wealth of information. Its Old School medicine and really has alot to offer us.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Thyroid Disorders Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...