How long for Cytomel to completely exit your system?
Since my FT3 was low-normal, my dr. put me on 25mcg of Cytomel in addition to the 100mcg Synthroid I was already taking. After two weeks I had bad hyper symptoms, so he told me only take half the pill (12mcg). I did that for about a week and still had bad hyper symptoms so yesterday I started only taking a quarter of the pill in the afternoon (about 6.25mcg). Most of the hyper symptoms are gone but now I'm back to being tired. I really think I only needed my Synthroid increased as my FT4 and FT3 levels were both low, not out of balance. My dr. refused to increase it last time though.

I see him again in a couple of weeks after getting new labs, and am thinking if he doesn't help me I'm going back to my old endo. I still have a standing appt with him in mid-Oct. I don't want the Cytomel to skew labs with him though since he doesn't know I went to a new doc. So how long does it take for Cytomel to completely be out of your system?
I would say its usually a couple of days. Synthroid is a lot longer.
Cytomel is short lived.
Hope that helps.