How much calcium is too much with Hashimoto?
How much calcium is too uch with Hashimoto or any thyroid problem.  I noticed on my one supplement called OsteoSheath 4  it is a gluten free calcium supplement, it has 1221mg of calcium (microystalline hydroxyepattie)  and of course other things. I would think the holistic doctor that gave me this supplement wouldn't give it to me if it would endanger my thyroid.  I take it in the afternoon and supper time.  What do you think.  does anybody know or had experience with calcium?     linda
From what I understand, calcium should be taken with magnesium in equal amounts to be beneficial.
This has 600 mg of magnesium and D1200iu b6 555mcg and some other stuff.  I just wondered if it was too much calcium for my thyroid.   linda
I would look on the net under hypothyroidism and calcium magnesium.  You might get a better idea of what dosage to take.