Hypo - Vitamin D
I hope someone can help me.  I am hypothyroid and have been taking 100 mcg of Synthroid.  I was tested as being Vitamin D deficient.  My level was only 9 (32-100).  I was started on Vitamin D and 6 weeks later, my level is now 55.  I was feeling hypo again, so I had my TSH tested and it had gone up to 4.97 since taking the vitamin D.  I have two questions:  1.  Do I now stop taking the vitamin D now that my levels are normal and 2.  Do I definitely need an increase in Synthroid now.  So confused.  I can also email Dr. Lupo tomorrow, if need be.
Your TSH shows quite an elavation. and supplements along with other medications can alter your dosage.

I would call your doctor - but depending on your needs for your Vit D is sounds as though your Synthroid will need to be changed.
I would take your synthroid separately from your Vitamin D...Synthroid should always be taken on an empty stomach and one half our before you eat anything...The Vitamin D could be blocking your Synthroid intake...Mary
I was vitamin d deficient also.

My Endo has me taking 1000IU of D3 a day, and my last test showed my vitamin D about in the middle of where it should be. It sounds like I will need to keep taking it for a while, at least. My Endo didn't say anything about discontinuing it.

One nice thing is it has reduced my depression considerably.

I take my synthroid about six in the morning, and wait until about eight to eat anything. I have to take other meds with food about eight, but I made sure the other meds wouldn't affect absorbtion of the Synthroid.

I take the D3 and a multi-vitamin at lunch. I don't know how all that is affecting my TSH level, because I have not been stabilized, yet.
It is good to hear that the vitamin D is working for your depression life is so hard to work through as it is little lone with depression. My husband who has mental illness problems swears by his "B' Vitamins...
I find that a deficiency in any vitamin or mineral can really play havoc with your health especially if it drops right of the scales that is why I think for most people they should have their levels check every year.