Hypo to normal
I have be hypo for about two year i my 1st test shows my tsh was 11.5. I took my med and became pregnant and it went to 6.3 so i took more levothyroxin and came back down. I stop taking my meds because I thought the dose was too high. Its been five month and i got my levels checked and my tsh is 1.23 perfectly normal. How is this possible and i dont even have and thyroid antibodies present. ???
You also need to be testing Free T3 and Free T4, which are the actual thyroid hormones.  TSH is a pituitary hormone and not necessarily indicative of a thyroid issue.
There a a few kinds of "temporaty" thyroiditis that usually resolve spontaneously, and antibodies are not present.  If you want to check them out, google "silent thyroiditis" and "DeQuervain's thyroiditis".  Even though the hypo phase is usually much shorter, my endo has told me that it can last for several years.  
Sorry...terrible editing job...that should read "There are a few kinds of "temporary"..."