Hypothyroid TSH now 12
Got diagnosed with an underactive thyroid 12 week ago with a level of 93 which should be 0.5 - 4.5. After unable to get pregnant for a year. My thyroid was down to 30 last month & I got pregnant but miscarried shortly after finding out. My thyroid is now down to 12 & iv been upped on medication again 100mg levothyroxine. I'm due to ovulate again any time soon. Do you think ill be ok to try again with it still being not quite right. Doctor hasn't told me to stop trying :-/ don't wanna miss out another month of trying tho.
Because adequate thyroid hormones are critical for the growth and development of a fetus, as well as your own well being, it's always best to get thyroid hormones under control prior to getting pregnant.  

Is TSH the only thing being tested?  You need also to have the actual thyroid hormones, Free T3 and Free T4 tested. At best, TSH is only indicator and should not be used alone, to diagnose a thyroid condition and determine dosages.

If you have results for FT3 and FT4, please post them, along with reference ranges, which vary lab to lab and have to come from your own report.
She said my T3 or T4 were in the normal range? She did gave me the number but can't remember now but that was normal. She just said my TSH was 93 wen I was first diagnosed & every-time iv asked she's just given my my TSH. Which as I say is now 12. My doctor has told me to carry on trying. I'm just hoping cos iv started the 100mg now that should be kicking in all ready so hopefully my thyroid will be at the right level very soon.
Just because T3 and T4 (were those free or total?) are in the "normal range", doesn't mean they are adequate.  You should get in the habit of always getting a copy of your lab reports, for your own records, then write on each one, what med/dosage you were on when the blood was drawn, as well as any symptoms you had.

I'm quite surprised that she told you to keep on trying to get pregnant, since you recently had a miscarriage and adequate thyroid hormones are so critical to a developing fetus.  Hormone levels typically, have to be kept higher during pregnancy, for the good of both you and your baby.

Remember, it takes 4-6 weeks for any dosage change to reach full potential in your blood.
The guidelines for TSH levels in pregnancy - first trimester 0.1 - 2.5 mU/L, second trimester 0.2 - 3.0 mU/L, third trimester 0.3 - 3.0 mU/L.
Because everyone is different, "guidelines" are only suggestions.... lol

TSH of 12 is too high in anybody's mind for getting pregnant, because it "suggests" that actual hormone levels are WAY too low, even if they are in the normal ranges, which we all know are flawed and that the bottom 1/2 of the range should "go away".

Not to mention that we know TSH is totally inadequate for measuring thyroid hormones.