Thyroid Disorders Community
Hypothyroid and Dizziness?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to thyroid issues, goiter, Graves disease, Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, Human Growth Hormone (HGH), hyperthyroid, hypothyroid, metabolism, parathyroid, pituitary gland, thyroiditis, and thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH).

Hypothyroid and Dizziness?

I was just diagnosed with hypothyroidism.  I delivered my third child in August of 2007 and my body was not returning to "normal".  I was not able to loose weight, I was EXTREMELY tired and fatigued, extreme moods swings, body aches, and so on...I had ALL the text book symptoms.  I went to see my doctor this last February and had some blood work done.  I got a call that my TSH level was 45.  They put my on Levothyroxine immediately and have increased my dose from 25 mcg to 75 mcg.  My recent blood work showed that my TSH levels have come down to 4.6, but my T4 level is at 1.1.  My doctor said that she will be increasing my dose again to 100 mcg.  I mentioned to my Dr. that although I was feeling better, I was still struggling with my symptoms.  She stated that it will take time as my medication tries to get things back in order.  When I shared that I have times when I feel an extreme pressure on my forehead and feel dizzy and that I might pass out, she said that if I were to read the text book symptoms of hypothyroidism, it probably lists it as a symptom, but that it is probabley allergies.  Allergies??? I don't have allergies.  I was wondering if anyone else has this symptom.  I am new at this and would love to have your input/experiences.

Thanks!
I also struggle with dizziness and faintness! I am not sure if it is a symptom of hypothyroid but I also have allergies. I have never had dizziness or feelings of passing out
with allergies. I have had allergies all my life and these have not been a symptoms. Head pressure is an allergy symptom. I am 27 and have had hypothyroid for 8 years of my life and I have been dizzy all 8 years! So I am not positive it is a symptom but through process of elimination it seems likely! I hope this helps,
Carly
I have the same problem.
Treatment for the hypo has helped somewhat. We are still trying to get my TSH below a 1 to see if that helps.
My endo is also looking into Dysautonomia and/or POTS (postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome). My tachycardia has improved on meds, but i still have trouble with it at times.
The med we are considering for that is call fludrocortisone. It pumps up your blood volume so you don't get the weak and dizzy feeling.
I have recently been diagnosed with hypo. And started my med a week ago.  I have had boughts of tachycardia for about 2 years and  a lot  dizziness for 2 weeks.  They think my dizziness  and tachycardia are related to my thyroid.  I have an event monitor  for a month to check my heart though.  I do have allergies and sinus trouble , but usually do not have all of this dizziness.  I hope my dizziness doesn't last for  8 years like Carly.  I don't like being on a lot of meds.  I am 33 and have never had to take any med regulary.  
mich207
Let us know how the meds go, especially if the dizziness and tachy subsides.

Feel better soon.
I also had dizziness and nausea.  When I went to Dr. they said it was a symptom of thyroid and tested me.  TSH was high.  I think the dizziness happened when my TSH fluctuated.  
Has the dizziness gone away with treatment?
I was just in the ER Monday due to severe Vertigo... TSH was 13. The ER Dr said he didnt think it was related, but then again this DUMBA$$ didnt even know what Armour Thyroid was or T3!!!! Emergency Medicine........ my patuna!!!!!!!!!!! I upped my dose of the Armour and the vertigo is gone. BUT after my first baby in 2005, I had bouts of Vertigo before all this thyroid mess and was told I had BPPV! Did not therapy for it and it hadnt returned until this past Monday... Not sure what the cause was, but it was terrifying to say the least regardless of the reason!
Yes, I believe that dizzines is related to thryoid.  Allergies? I don't really think so.
I am 28 and had hypothyroid in 2001 and then my levels went back to normal and the doctors took me off my medication and just had my daughter in april then appendix out in june and after that i suffer from chronic diarrhea x 5 months had my thyroid tested 4 months ago and was fine then did test again 2wks ago it ended up being 13.04 then 10 days later tested again and it is now 34.26 and i am now on thyroid meds but i feel so bad fatigue diarrhea dizzy and headaches in the front of my head like im gonna pass out chest pains just all together i feel like crap so hopefully i start feeling better shigirl99
i was diagnosed with hyper thyroid abt 3 mnths bk my levels are just one above the normal n the doc thinks my giddiness is due to anxiety i cant wake up in the mornings i feel like il collapse any time my fingers start swelling and i have  difficult time breathing is any one else having these similar symptoms or am i losing my head
I'm 19 and before about 2 weeks ago was pretty active, excersizing at least 6 days a week.  Now I get the same feeling walking 1/2 mile as I did after running 2 a couple weeks ago (but a girl's gotta get to class!).  I was diagnosed with hypo and started medication a little over a week and a half ago.  For the last couple years I've had a little trouble with dizziness, but it was pretty sporadic, and I usually assumed it was lack of enough protein or sleep.  The dizziness is as prominent as the fatigue now, which makes me think it's linked.  I am allergic to pollen, but I've never had a problem in the fall, so I don't think (at least for me) that the allergies are related to the dizziness. I hope you all feel better,
I am hyhpothyroid, but basically under control with meds.  I also have allergies to dust, pollen and mold.  I take Claritin daily and get allergy shots every two weeks.  Even with all that, there are certain times of the year, such as early spring and late fall, when the allergens are so high that I start getting slightly dizzy, especially while making the transition from lying down to getting up.  I had wondered if it might be an inner ear problem, related to my allergies and the inflammation due to that.  

I have subsequently found that whenever the season arrives and I am having these dizzy feelings, by supplementing my allergy meds with a nasal spray called NasalCrom, it really helps calm everything down.  This  spray is just a nasal allergy symptom controller.  I'm sure there are others that will have the same effect.  Might be worth a try.  
I have been hypo for Almost 2 years now. My Current Dosage of Synthroid (levothyroxin (levothyroxine)) is 125 TSH 1.2 .. I finally !! FINALLY feel "normal" No longer feel Suicidal, Depressed "Bi-Polar" as they WANTED to diagnose me. My TSH was at 110 before I sought out help. My heart would POUND at night, trouble breathing, Migraines where I had not had a headache for over 15 years. Allergies change every 7 years. Things you are NOT allergic to now you could be in your next cycle. THOUGH in the same respect, Most Dr's don't have the "care for you" factor in their practice anymore. I for once finally have one that does care. It's important to find that !! My Symptoms in a nut shell where ; 1.) Unexplained Hunger that would wake me up around 230 am each morning I would HAVE to eat something and QUICK. 2.) Headaches !! MIGRAINES.. Depression complete and udder feelings of NOT wanting to go on even though for once in my life just about EVERYTHING was in order 3.) Suicide not wanting to be in total pain both physically and mentally any longer (SEEK MEDICAL HELP IMMEDIATELY IF THIS IS YOU) 4.) Pain and EXTREME tightness in my entire body as if my entire body was being pulled inwards. 5.) Exhaustion in ever sense of the word !! 6.) FREEZING cold hands and feet and NOT being able to regulate my body temperature i.e. can't deal with extreme heat or cold. 7.) Nap time anyone ? ? 8.) inability to wake when I should wake not with an alarm or with some1 HITTING me 9.) Racing heart, Chest pains, palpitations.. 10.) In best Cheech and Chong voice "Look at the pretty colors man" Times where I would see weird flashes of colorful light in my eyes 11.) MASSIVE weight gain.. I was 167 lbs @ 6ft tall VERY athletic. got up to 237 lbs went from a size 32 waste to 36 TIGHT no belt. 12.) I don't Cry..I can count on 2 fingers the amount of times I ever HAD....UNTIL I was Hypo.. Spontaneous sudden bursts of emotion and tears followed by Mood Swing or just sometimes quick and sudden Mood Swings. 13.) Stinky, smelly sweaty feet. Drenched Socks that STUNK.. 14.) Loos stool someday s, runny stool others..  15) LOSS of hair...THANK GOD it grew back, but I lost my eyelashes A LOT of head hair, arm hair, etc.. 16.) Dry Itchy Scalp and skin.. flakes , flakes and MORE flakes .. No matter what I did.. 17.) ITCHY..... 18.) Never went through the whole Pimple stage when I was pubescent but It hit me @ 34 pimples, ingrown hairs, Blemishes EVERYWHERE.. 19.) Immune system breakdown.. Prided myself with NEVER scaring when cut, scratched, etc.. EVERY scratch became a scar and took awhile to heal.. 20.) (sorry for these next few but it's honesty) Increased Sexual appetite when feeling hungry for food usually right before lunch and Dinner.. 21.) VERY DIZZY RIGHT AFTER EATING.. I mean good LORD almost falling down drunk dizzy, feeling sick by being so dizzy followed by a NEED TO SLEEP RIGHT !! THEN.. 22.) Kidney area hurt and ached as well did stomach.. 23.) Calves really hurt like when you havn't run or hiked in a VERY long time and over do it and pay for it the next day TIMES 1 Billion !! 24.) Intestinal pain and discomfort. 25.) Itchy eyes (which is why they say allergies..had allergy tests done only allergic to fish) I BELIEVE the itchy eyes come from the dry skin and loss of hair and having it grow back from time to time but I'm NO EXPERT..  I hope to GOD that this helps at least 1 person.. PLEASE DON'T GIVE UP.. SEEK HELP.. KEEP LOOKING TILL YOU GET THE RIGHT DR. AND ANSWERS.. GOOD LUCK and GOD Bless !!

Michael J. Cig
Age 35 Hoshimotos (hypothyroid) for about 2 years
You sound EXACTLY like I felt before I went on dessicated thyroid, except I also had horrible generalized anxiety and panic attacks, which turned into agoraphobia.  After being on dessicated thyroid for about 4 months, these all went away.  Unfortunately I've over-medicated and now am trying to reduce my thyroid meds, so currently don't feel very well again with high pulse, higher blood pressure, some dizziness and nausea.  Hopefully these will go away soon - I've reduced my meds quite a bit.

Eve
I AM 25 YRS OLD AND HAVE 5 CHILDREN I BEEN FEELING SICK FOR ABOUT A YR NOW NOT WANTING TO DO ANYTHING DIZZY SWEATY NAUSEADED I GET TIRED REALLY EASY JUST WHEN I GET UP TO CLEAN COOK OR ANYTHING I FEEL LIKE I HAVE A MIGRAIN OR MY FORHEAD IS REALLY TIGHT ALWAYS FEELING ACHY ALL I WANT TO DO IS SLEEP I CANT DO ANYTHING WITH MY KIDS AND I HATE IT PLEASE IF ANY ONE HAS ANY ADVICE I CANT SEE A DOCTOR RITE NOW HAVE NO MONEY
I am a 35 year old male.. been Hypo for a year.. longest year of my life, i think anyway it is all kinda blurry. Heart palps dizzy woozy uncontrolable sweating head pains and wierdness that I cant explain. It was scary and uncontrolled for about 10 months. I have got my count into the normal range now but still have some of the wierd head stuff and heart pounds every once and awhile, its frustrating. I would give anything to make it all go away but I fear that will not ever happen so I am trying my best to learn to deal with it and freak out everytime I feel like I am dying! Its nice to read there are others that deal with it too... I hope you all get better and keep up the daily fight.
43 year old male and was diagnosed hypothyroid roughly 4 years ago by local internal medicine doctor through a simple physical.  Put me on .25 of Synthroid.  I should have never started the meds.  Never had any symptoms of low thyroid.  I might have been a bit tired I guess.  6' tall and was 208lbs.  Maybe a bit over weight, but I excercised all the time.  Continue to take the Synthorid..might have noticed about 4-5 lb drop.  After about a year, started develooing panic attacks, shortness of breath, GERD, non-regular stools.  One day my stools would literally drop out of me and the next I was straining to get anything out.  Sorry for the graphic details but I want others to know my symptoms.  In October 2010, I had had enough and went to Mayo Clinic for 2nd opinion.  Saw board certified endo doc, and was indeed diagnosed with hypothyroid, or Hashimoto's.  He put me on high dosage.....175mg.  He was perplexed on why I needed such high dose at my current weight, age, etc.  At that time, also had EGD of esophagus and disagnosed with corrosive espohagitis.  Put me on Protonix.  Fixed the GERD immediately.  I felt good for about 6 months.  Move forward to June 2011.  Lightheadedness, short cough, feeling of euphoria sometimes, shaky, scared.  Have my blood work done regularly and my TSH is always in the specified range of .40 - 4.5, always.  Never is the same but somewhere in that range.  It can be 1.55 one time and the next it is 3.67.  None of the docs I've dealt with though never seem too concerned with T3 and T4 and I feel that is a major problem.  I'm dizzy all the time, my head is in a fog all the time.  My appetite comes in goes, and of course with this, I'm absolutely scared!  It's all I think about.  I'm married, have two young boys, 10 & 12, and this is supposed to be the best times of my life.  You can't go get blood work daily and the meds don't work themselves up/down to the level they need to be overnight.  I don't know right now if I'm not getting enough synthroid or too much.  Again, labs come in with TSH looking normal.  But I know my own body....something ain't right.  Constant low grade headache, ear ringing mainly in left ear and dizzyness....ALL THE TIME.  Been to ENT with the thought I have chronic sinus infection or superbug.  I do seem to have some pretty good insomnia so I take Tylonel PM and it seems to work ok.  One of my docs gave me Xanax and said I needed to calm down.  No ****!  I can't even hardly walk into a Walmart or Sams for fear of just keeling over!  Yes, thyroid issues are more related to women, but men have it as well, just not as often.  Unfortunately for me, I have it.  No one else in my family has it.  At Mayo, they did everything...full physical.  My heart is fine, MRI's, CT Scans, stress test, EKG, barium MRI's, bloodwork fine.  I ride 10 miles on a stationary bike very hard and I get no short of breath symptoms.  Actually, when I'm working out, I feel best.  I do notice at times, I am sensitive to cold temps.  Or when I walk into our house and it's 75 degrees like my wife and kids like it, I'm cold!  How the hell can that be?  Then after a while, I'll warm up.  Low sex drive with is a real downer.  Up until the last month or so, I was always wanting to have sex.  It was just my nature.  Now, seems things have tapered way down....which just isn't me.  I don't have an enlarged thyroid, or at least I don't feel anything.  No swollen glands.  Actually, I'd feel 100% if I could get rid of the month long head fog/headache, dizzyness, etc.  
Just wanted to welcome you to the Forum and assure you that there are many experienced and knowledgeable members here who will be glad to provide all the help we can provide.  I am also a male with hypothyroidism, currently under control, and feeling best ever.  I'd like to relate more, but have to leave for a while.  More later.  
From re-reading your post I get the idea that the only thyroid test used to diagnose and treat you has been TSH .    This totally does not work.  TSH is a pituitary hormone that is affected by so many variables that at best it is only an indicator, to be considered along with more important indicators such as symptoms, and also levels of the biologically active thyroid hormones, Free T3 and Free T4.  Of these Free T3 is the most important because it largely regulates metabolism and many other body functions.  Scientific studies have shown that hypo symptoms correlated best with Free t3, while Free T4 and TSH did not correlate.  

Even though doctors like to believe that TSH reliably reflects the levels of T4 and T3 in your body, I would challenge any doctor to show how TSH correlates adequately with either Free T3 or Free T4, much less correlate with symptoms, which are even more important.

A good thyroid doctor will treat a hypo patient clinically by testing and adjusting Free T3 and Free T4 levels as necessary to relieve symptoms, without being constrained by resultant TSH levels.  Symptom relief should be all important, not test results.  You can get some good insight into clinical treatment from this letter written by a good thyroid doctor for patients that he sometimes consults with from a distance.  The letter is sent to the PCP of the patient to help guide treatment.

http://hormonerestoration.com/files/ThyroidPMD.pdf

After you read the letter I think you can see that you have yet to run into a  good thyroid doctor.  Following is a link to the Top Thyroid Doctors site for Alaska.  There is a Nurse Practitioner shown for Eagle River that sounds like she knows something about thyroid.  The info may be out of date though.  Please have a look and let me know if she is still available, and what you think about that prospect.

http://www.thyroid-info.com/topdrs/alaska.htm
I did not make it clear that you need to be tested for Free T3 and Free T4.  If the doctor resists, and makes excuses that it is not necessary, just insist on it and don't take no for an answer.  

In addition,  you need to get tested for Vitamin A, D, B12, zinc, selenium, and RBC magnesium.  Since most hypothyroidism is caused by Hashimoto's thyroiditis, it would be good to test for the thyroid antibodies associated with Hashi's.   These tests are TPO ab and TG ab.  

Based on some of the symptoms you mention, it would also be a good idea to get a 24 hour saliva cortisol test done to find out if there are adrenal issues.  

When test results are available, then please get a copy of the lab report and post results and their reference ranges shown on the lab report and members will be glad to help interpret and advise further.  
Thanks for this -- I'm a 36 y/o male with the EXACT same symtoms (symptoms).
I have also had symptoms my head is going into a fog and dizzyness then vertigo.  I also have just been diagnosed with high tsh and low t4.  or hypothyroid
They did not check t3.  The vertigo is completely the scariest thing I have ever experienced and I have had kidney stones all my life and would say that passing a stone does not rate compared to vertigo, everything spins for hours vertigo till you throw up and can not anymore and just pass out.
Here are the things that help me.  One if I can exercise which does make me feel almost whole again.  Two a glass of water every half hour, takes about 3 hours and the symptoms of dizzyness go away and I almost feel whole again.   But I have to keep drinking at that rate to make it stay away.  Which is almost impossible.  But it does work for me if I keep drinking water every half hour.
I will let you know how the medication works. I have not started it yet.
Thank you for posting this.  Now I now I'm NOT INSANE!!! Going to my doctor asap!!! Been dealing with what my old dr. who passed away told me was hypothyroid, but was shrugged off by other doctors. Why do they want to just pass us off as mental, instead of realizing we're sick?!  
Please be sure to read my posts above and make sure they do all those tests for you.  Then when results are available, please post results and their reference ranges and members will be glad to help interpret and advise further.  
I hope you read this and can help me.  I too have been diagnosed with Hashimotos and hypo as well.  I can completely relate to everything you have written the problem is finding a dr that believes me without thinking I am nuts.  Can you please tell me how you found yours?  I have been through more drs than meds.  Including going to Cleveland Clinic also to no avail.  I cannot take the Synthroid for long as it keeps tearing up my stomach.  I am now down to half of a 112mg eventhough I am supposed to be taking a whole one.  I was hospitalized last November with mexadema my tsh numbers were over 300.  Any help would be appreciated thanks   Jenny
MCIGZ has not posted on the forum for quite a while, so I doubt there will be a response there.  However, there are many other members who will be glad to try and provide any answers you need.  

Have you been tested beyond TSH.  If not, then you should be sure to request tests for Free T3 and Free T4 each time you go in for tests.  If the doctor resists, just insist on it and don't take no for an answer.  Free T3 is the most important because it largely regulates metabolism and many other body functions.  Scientific studies have shown that Free T3 correlated best with hypo symptoms, while Free T4 and TSH did not correlate at all.

If you have been tested beyond TSH, please post results and their reference ranges shown on the lab report and members will be better able to assess the adequacy of your testing and treatment.  

The 112 does not seem like too large of a dose.  Half of that sounds way too low.  What do you mean by tearing up your stomach?  
I was diagnosed with hypo several years ago.  Started on Armour, then Westhroid during the Armour shortage, then Levo, now Armour again.  Also, I have been dizzy/woozy and quite fatigued for the past 3 years.  I've had TONS of tests....it's not menieres, MRI's are fine, sleep study is fine, blah, blah, blah.  My ENT, neurotologist and neurologist all believe it is migraine related dizziness.  I believe them to be wrong.  The neurologist has thrown numerous drugs at me, which only made the symptoms worse.  I finally told him what he could do with all his drugs.  I am now exploring the possible link between the hypo and the dizziness.  I never really thought it could be that becuase my TSH levels are always normal.  After reading this forum, I believe my fam doc needs to also test T3 and T4.  I have an appt next week.  We'll see.....
Make sure it is Free T3 and Free T4, not Total T3 and T4.  I'd even go as far as quizzing the lab personnel to make sure they know it is to be Free T3 and Free T4.  Otherwise they frequently operate on auto pilot and you get the Totals.

While you are at it, I would also recommend Vitamin D, B12 and ferritin.  They are  frequently too low in the range also.

When results are available, please post along with reference ranges and members will be glad to help interpret and advise further.  
Hi, I also am going to the cleveland clinic and what a JOKE.. I take it you are in the cleveland area, so am I. Have you found a good thyroid doc yet? If so please let me know. I am under this site as moonbeam4.

Thanks,
I have the name of a doctor for you to consider.  Sending info by PM.  Just click on your name and that takes you to your personal page.  Then click on messages.
HELP!

I went to the E.R. on Saturday (3/22), second trip in a month, because on occasion I experience vertigo w/ double vision. At the E.R. they did a MRI on my brain and found nothing (healthy brain) and they took my blood and I told them to check my Thyroid because I already had paperwork from the ENT (cause I went there 2 weeks earlier to get checked for Benign Positional Vertigo) ordered it. Well turns out I do have hypothyroid. He didn't tell me anything more about it but told me to make an appointment with my primary care doctor for follow up thyroid studies (what does that mean?). I'm having my lab work sent to me so I can carry my paperwork with me from doctor to doctor.

I also have a bulging disc in my lower lumbar and over the last two weeks I've had tingles and numbness in my left foot. I went to the spine doctor who put me on physical therapy (I start next week), muscle relaxers (yuck can't function on these things) and mobic (strong ibuprofen type of medication).

I'm also being tested for Sleep Apnea -- first home study didn't work out so redoing next Monday.

Had gallbladder removed 5/20/2012 - Haven't been the same since.

So I have a couple of questions.

Symptoms over the last 8-10 years (some intermittent)

These started after the birth of my son in 2004.

1.) Weight gain (15 pounds since September)

2.) Hair thinned out big time (handfuls each day - slowed down now)

3.) Dull looking hair

4.) Extreme fatigue (some days I can't function)

5.) Brain fog (like I'm living behind a screen)

6.) BP up and down

7.) Lightheaded/spaced out and poor concentration

8.) Panic attacks

9.) Depression

10.) Vertigo w/ double vision (Dr. says this is Labyrinthitis/ inner ear issue) - This is very scary when it happens, have had it happen while driving. It's not constant and seems to strike out of nowhere. I'm afraid to drive with my children in the car. This started in September 2012 and comes and goes. Maybe once every month or so.

11.) Tingles and Numbness in left foot (just started two weeks ago). Went to podiatrist because I fell on this foot two months ago and it's still painful. He took an x-ray and shows no fracture but I have flat foot and the tingles and numbness could be caused from "healing" or the disc bulging in my lower back.

12.) Joint pain (off and on)

13.) Itchy/Dry skin patches (off and on)

14.) Bathroom issues (sometimes days of constipation and other times days of diarrhea. Never normal)

So to sum it up:

Diagnosed with lower lumbar bulging disc in October 2013.

Diagnosed with hypothyroid 3/22

Diagnosed with Labyrinthis 3/22 -- unknown what's causing this

Gallbladder emergency removal 5/2012

Tingles and Numbness in left foot -- unknown what's causing this

Sleep Apnea - In process of being diagnosed

Blood Pressure up and down - Could be related to Sleep Apnea I was told

Weight issues

Any of you experience of these things with Hypothyroid? Especially tingles in one foot and the vertigo/double vision thing?

I've been off of work for two weeks (go back this Friday). Took personal vacation to try and figure out what's wrong with me.

What's the best Hypothyroid medication? Some of it sounds really bad. Can you treat naturally or must you use prescribed medication? I've been on low carb/low calorie diet for two weeks. Does Thyroid medication give you back your life/energy/weight????? I'm so sick of being sick and tired.

This is new to me. I've been having arthritis problems and had an achilles tendon tear surgery 5 months ago. I'm 54 and now and then I've had swoony feelings out of no-where. I just catch myself and wonder where in the world did that come from?? These past 2-3 weeks, I've been having pains in the ankles and area where I had the achilles surgery. That's just Wrong. I've had very bad knees for a few years and have had cortizone and the other shots in knees....to no avail. My bones are crackin all over all the time and my ball of my foot has to be stretched several times a day, I have trouble with my big toe since surgery. I'm over-weight, but in pain so much, activity is limited and because of it all, I'm depressed and can't seem to stick to dieting. Now, the latest is headaches in front, over eye brows. I can stand still and turn my head (normally, not a quick jerk) and just get so dizzy. I've been known to have sinus and ear infection problems in life so I wondered if it was just that, but seeing hypo and para-thyroid info, I'm wondering....I see a doctor next Friday. Because of pains and "stabs and aches, I've given up helping with vacation bible school and my book club and errands so I can attend my grand daughter's birthday party tomorrow..I wear out super easily....this can't go on....advice? Eml me directly?? ***@**** (Lori)
Oh! And what's up with this foot falling asleep totally business?