Hypothyroid and Sinus Infection(s)
Does anyone have chronic sinus problems that you or your doctor attributed to hypothyroid problem? I have read in various places - forums, websites, blogs- that chronic sinus problems can be a symptom of hypothyroidism.

I certainly am hypo. I had graves, then RIA, and have been hypo for 16 years now. in the last 3 years I have started experiencing many strange and horrible symptoms. I am not sure what is causing what. But, I seem to have this form of sinus congestion: there is not much mucus, it is nothing like a cold, i get horrible headaches, very slight vertigo, dizziness and from that nausea. there is pressure in my face and in my ears. but, its nothing like the sinus commercials on tv. there is no blowing my nose, there is no fever, it lasts forever (like 2-3 months sometimes) antibiotics do not work.

does anyone have this or similar symptoms?
Whenever I have slipped back into being hypo, I have noticed that I seem to come up with upper respiratory and sinus infections a lot.  
Yes I have been getting sinus infections more this last few months.Doctors have not recognised this as being part of it even though my TSH has risen