Hypothyroidism
I had my blood drawn last year for a health fair and it showed my TSH was 12.5. I then decided to go to the doctor and he informed me that the test may have been inaccurate so he drew my blood again. The results showed I was at 4.5 on this second blood draw. I just had some blood drawn again and this time I asked to have the free T3 and free T4 tested. My results showed that my TSH was 7.5 Free T3 3.5 and Free T4 1.15. My question is should I go and see my doctor again to see if I have hypothyroidism. And is it possible for me to have a hypothyroid with a high TSH and normal T3 and T4?
Before I respond to your questions, please post the reference ranges for the Free T3 and Free T4 tests.  Test results and ranges vary from lab to lab and results must always be evaluated against the ranges.  Also, please tell us about any symptoms you are having.