I feel crazy

I feel crazy
by lsmith5, 11 minutes ago
I saw two different endocronolgist and both doctors' mention that my TSH levels wasn't low enough to start taking Tapazole, yet my primary doctor prescribed tapazole for my over-active thyroid.  My T3 and T4 were normal but my TSH levels were 203 and .350?  so if I am borderline and I showed symptoms for over-active thyroid, such as nervousness, anxious, extreme anxiety and a racing heart beat as well as irregular heartbeats such as arrithymia ; what is wrong with me?  I was also put on atenentol of 12.5 mg once a day.  What should this doctor be testing me for in order to make a better informed decision and what should I be taking instead.  I was told by both doctors' to stop taking the tapazole and continue the heart medication to ease the rapid heartbeat.  the second doctor, has ordered a ultrasoundfor my thyroid and blood work for antibodies and a T4-Free.  Will this help him see what is going on with me?  I was also referred to a cardiologist for my rapid heartbeat when I believe the Endo specialist should of been able to tell me if I should continue the medication for the heart, instead he instructed me to stop taking tapazole all together?  I feel like these doctors are not taking responsibility for my health.  Could I be diabetic and not know it?  Is there a urine test I can take at the lab for the blood work that will also show if I am truly hyperthyroid or hypothyroid?
Hi and WELCOME to our Community!!!

I'm not too familiar with that med so cannot answer your ?'s but wanted to stop by and say hello.

C~
Synthroid 62.5mcgs