I was told my results are normal and it's just fatigue
In a nutshell I've been suffering from fatigue for years along with difficulty to lose weight.  (I was told my a endocrinologist years ago to keep tabs on my levels b/c they were on the lower range) I am a bodybuilder, spend 2-3 hours a day working out and weigh my foods out to the gram, so diet and inactivity are not a factor in my struggle with fat loss. I went to see my doctor that did some test because I've been feeling more fatigued than usual and recently began experiencing extreme sensitivity to cold. Not only did I find out that I have a current Epstein-Barr infection AND my labs were:
TSH 3.290 (0.450-4.500)
Free t4 0.89 (0.82-1.77)

My provider said my the results were normal and there was no treatment, so I went to an endocrinologist to have my labs and symptoms reviewed. He looked at the labs. took a look at me, did an exam and said I was healthy and it was pretty much fatigue that I was experiencing and I should continue to workout 3 hours a day. He said it wasn't hormonal because I wasn't missing my periods.

From the experience and expertise of any of the community members, are my results normal and should I continue to seek a third opinion from another doctor?

Thanks!

Your story is all too familiar... may people in the lower part of the ranges are determined to be "fine"...... Did anyone bother to suggest a cause for your fatigue? No?  I didn't think so...... because they'd have to admit that it's thyroid.......

Just because you're not  missing periods doesn't mean you don't have a hormonal issue......... wow, these doctors can really get "out there" can't they?  

First off, your lab is using an outdated reference range for the TSH; "new" range, established nearly 10 yrs ago is 0.3-3.0; yours is clearly above that.

Second is your FT4; your level is 0.89 with a range of 0.82-1.77...... you are just barely in range there and I can almost bet that neither of your doctors even really looked at the FT4; they were zeroed in on the TSH.

I might suggest that you try to find a different doctor who will treat by symptoms, rather than completely relying on labs.
I'm not going to say you have a thyroid problem.  But I would have your TSH, T4 and T3 tested again after your infection clears up.  Infections, stress, and dieting can cause thyroid hormones to go low.  But doubtless many people with thyroid issues feel badly long before their lab ranges go off clinically.

Hopefully it's the Epstein-Barr infection doing you wrong.
Epstein-Barr is a red flag - it is not normal nor was your TSH. Yes keep looking for a better HC provider.