Thyroid Disorders Community
Increase in Synthroid

This patient support community is for discussions relating to thyroid issues, goiter, Graves disease, Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, Human Growth Hormone (HGH), hyperthyroid, hypothyroid, metabolism, parathyroid, pituitary gland, thyroiditis, and thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH).

Increase in Synthroid

My endo increased my Synthroid last Thursday to 125.  I had been alternating 125 and 112 every other day for 3 months.  My TSH was 6.89 and 3 months ago was 8.90.  T4 is still 1.1.  Starting Friday, I have been having palpitations ( I do have MVP but take a beta blocker), some pounding in my neck and overall anxious feeling, which I did not have before. My BP is good.  My heart rate is still low 50's. (has been very low for a while). Is it possible that this small increase is causing it and if so, will it decrease with time?
Tags: Synthroid