Increased dosage of thyroid meds
I have just been increased on my thyroid medication from 75 to 100 mcg of levothryoxin and I found that today it caused me a very bad upset stomach like I had a hole in my stomach.. does this happen with this drug? And the 75mcg did not help me when I was putting on the pds and sleeping all the time..and felt depressed.. are these symptoms of this medical issue and is there a cure??
What are your current thyroid levels?  Please post your latest results, with reference ranges, that caused your dosage to go from 75 to 100 mcg levo.

How long have you been on the 100 mcg?

Don't know what you mean by "hole in your stomach".... do you mean you have diarrhea?
I have to get the levels from my doctor..she saw borderline diabetes ....cholesterol a little high..and I was having bone issues..and what I mean by a hole in my stomach..when I eat a few minutes later..it feels so empty like I have a huge hole in my stomach..not so much diarrhea..more constipated..drinking lots of fluids..eating good fiber..but I was feeling fatigue more often I'm not sure by the increase from 75 to 100 if that caused the pain in my stomach..I have no tolerance for aspirin it just wrecks my stomach and frankly this is the same pain I get when I take aspirin regular aspirin..which I don't take anymore..I have a gastro appt soon..but since I stopped taking the 100 and went back to the 75 I don't get that pain..
Please post your current levels as soon as you can.  That will help us better evaluate your situation.

The medication should not have had that effect, but different strength pills have different fillers/binders, so you could have reacted to that, which would explain the pain going away when you stop taking the 100 mcg pills.  

You might ask your doctor to switch you to a brand name med, such as synthroid or Tirosint.