Is natur-throid still on 90 back order
I was just checking in to see if natur-throid is still on back order right now and if anyone has heard if it will be back in production in 90 days.  I have been on levo and cytomel for a couple weeks and ever since I have been on it I have had really bad joint and back pain. I have been researching this and found a lot of people have the same problem being on the levo. I want to switch back to the natur-throid as soon as it is available again. I never had all this back pain it is like I wake up and it last all day after I take my medicine.
The lastest information is back in full swing by mid October. I am a little worried that may be it will be longer.

This is good news!!! I wasn't expecting it until mid November. I have enough meds now after calling 50 plus pharmacies and driving to near by towns to get us through until mid December (unless she requires a dose increase after lab results.) Still doing well! I tried to reach you yesterday.Have some questions on suppliments. Blood draw tomorrow with results at doctors apt. on following Monday 9/21. Hope to catch up with you soon and hope you are doing okay?