Jackie
I am a 51 year old white female, wife and a mother with a 13 year old daughter who is asking questions too. I am going back for a third radiation treatment for my thyroid levels (TSH) whis is now at 29 and maintain at 29 since my last scan. My first radiation treatment was after my total thyroidectomy my dosages of radiation was (100 mCi)  With contnueing montering and levels not  if my thrygolblin levels presisting to stay around (54) so had another round of radiation of July 2006. at (155 mCi) which brought down my (TSH) levels to 29.   I have had my blood work monteried and have been to a Endrocronigist surgeon had a biopsy down on some lyphm nodes came back benign. Then I had a PET-CT scan down with THERYOGEN down which came back normal.

I am schdule to go for another round of radiation (200 mCi) around the 24 of July 2007. Could some tell me what  I am in store for after we do this next radiation I have been told that this is not a common occurance but has happen before. What is the possiblity of having to do this a fourth time?

Thank,
Ancestrytreemom
Can't help you at all on this one just thought I'd post on it to pop it back up to the top for you.