Thyroid Disorders Community
Join the WL&D "Maintain; Don't Gain" Weight Challeng...

This patient support community is for discussions relating to thyroid issues, goiter, Graves disease, Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, Human Growth Hormone (HGH), hyperthyroid, hypothyroid, metabolism, parathyroid, pituitary gland, thyroiditis, and thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH).

Join the WL&D "Maintain; Don't Gain" Weight Challenge ... Info inside!

Here we go folks; it's time to commit to join the "Maintain; Don't Gain" Weight Challenge!

This year the Weight Loss & Dieting Community's decided that instead of trying to lose weight over the Holidays, we will simply try to maintain our current weight, so after the Holidays, we don't have to work twice as hard again to lose what we just gained; instead, on Jan 1, 2011, we should be able to pick up where we left off at Holiday time.

Personally, my weight fluctuates considerably, so I'm going to pick a small "range" that I want to stay within, rather one specific weight.  

If you'd like to join us, please sign up on this thread:    We hope to get a big group participating.  We will use the Sunday Weigh in to report our progress each week.  

As a reminder to set your goal.  From your Wt Tracker go to "Actions", "Settings" and your goal can easily be set from there!

Remember:  we are committing to "maintaining", and the challenge officially begins Monday, November 22, 2010 and will run through December 31, 2010.  

READY, SET -------------->  SIGN UP

Barb135                    Goal: Maintain between 145 lbs and 147 lbs    

ChitChatNine             Goal:  Maintain at 199 lbs but not > 200

elaine1961                Goal; Maintain  between  200lbs and 203 lbs

tigerlilly5909              Goal: Maintain between 125.0 and 128.0

Here's the link for easy access:

Coz it's not winter here, can us Aussies still join?Maybe not, as it is coming into summer and easier for us to keep the weight off. I won't be offended if we can't. It IS harder to maintain not gain through winter! good luck to all!