Lab results---please help
I'm a little confused on my lab results.  I have been doctoring with my thyroid for a few months now, and after being on Nature-Throid 1grain for about 1 month, after tweeking the dosages, I have the following results.  I am also being treated naturally for Adrenal fatigue, low ferritin/iron.  I do have thyroid antibodies present, and my ultrasound of my thyroid came back clear.  I'm a little confused on the lab results.  Prior to being treated, my Free T3, Free T4, and TSH were all low.  What I'm thrilled about is that my Total cholesterol has dropped from 210-220, all the way down to a great number of 160, HDL 38, LDL 82.
Here's my results.
Free T-4:  1.17, Free T-3:  6.77, TSH:  less than .03.
Thanks for any input.
Do you have the lab range for the Free T3?
The free T-4 range is 2.3-4.7.
Are you saying the lab range for your Free T3 is 2.3-4.7 and your test result was 6.77?

Your free T4 is 1.17 and the lab range varies, so it may be a little low, or it may be good.

Your TSH is way low because your Free T3 is way too high.
You are hyper from overmedication.

With a drug like Naturethroid, your T3 will be high, and your T4 and your TSH will be low, but all within limits. It looks like your dosage is too strong.

The adrenal fatigue can cause all your levels to drop. If the adrenal fatigue is serious, treating both at once is more complicated than treating one at a time. Not saying that is the case, just that it's one more "what if".  
Thanks for the input.  I took half of my dose this morning.  I'm a nurse, and I know how quickly your body can respond in a bad way to hyper, so I think it's now a play around with the doseage.  Yeah, I'm treating the adrenals too, as well as low iron, etc.  You can't believe the pills I've been taking in a given day, just to feel normal.  
Thanks.