Lips are quivering
I've noticed that for the past few days my lips have started quivering late in the day. I remember after my TT a few years ago being told to watch out for lip tingling. I never had any tingling but now they are quivering. Could this be calcium related?  I've had my calcium checked recently and it was fine, I get it checked with every set of labs since I was extremely low in Vitamin D. All my levels are normal now so I was just curious if this is something I should call the doc about.
The 2 things I am thinking Liz is the Vit D - (which you said you had an issue) and a potassium issue.

Well I've been on prescription Vitamin D for over 2 years and I'm testing in the normal ranges now.  Never considered the potassium thing. I googled to see if I had other symptoms of it  and I do have a lot of light headedness which I mentioned at my last appt. and he told me to drink more fluids and stay hydrated, which I've done. Maybe I'll go eat a banana for now and call him in the morning!