Looking for "good" endo's in Bergen County, NJ
Need to find an endo in Bergen County, NJ
what does your insurance company say?  every time i've had to find a specialist, i've gone to my insurance company first to get a list of covered doctors, then gone from there.  i'm in hudson county, so not too far from you!  i can give you the names of two of my endocrinologists, though one is in Metuchen (a pretty far drive for you, probably) and the other is in Jersey City (probably not as far?) though i've never gone to her.  my first appointment is on friday and she's hard to get in to see, though my gastroenterologist highly recommends her.  i wasn't too pleased with the bedside manner of my first endo, so i got the referral for this new one in JC.  

let me know if you want the referrals!

also, here's a list of endos in NJ with recommendations...  see if you can find anyone there.

http://tinyurl.com/2wnrth  (i made the link small so it would fit well here)
I have 2 for you .. if you have Biopsy (FNA) done go to Englewood Hospital as the pathologist is top rated in NJ and you get results IMMEDIATELY as you wait.  It is done in the Breast Cancer Ctr.

The FANTASTIC endo I can recommend has people skills, office administrative skills and knowledge .. she is everything combined in a specialist one looks for and calls you within 24hrs of receiving all lab work.  Never rushes you off the phone and no ? is too small .. she follows up with your primary Dr. in writing/phonecalls and on top of everything and :::listens::: to you diligently.   Dr. Pamela Pinto in Emerson, NJ

More aggressive but to a T with his findings, backs up with studies andhe is very very well connected with A+++++ pathologists and ENT out of Englewood hospital.  Both my surgeon and pathologist were in Top Dr. and BOTH deserved every ounce of that recognition!!!!  I saw this Endo for my comprehensive 2nd opinion after my surgery as 2 small areas of pap cancer were incidentally found:  Dr. Michael Goldman is his name out of Englewood Cliffs.  HOWEVER he is picky who he takes .. I got in with my surgeon's recommendation.  You may get the "he isn't taking new patients" routine when you call.

If you need an ENT LMK ....

Cheryl
PS . with the Endo out of Emerson be prepared for 1.5hr first time visit ... she spent 45mins with me one on one.

C~