Lymph nodes inside the mouth?
Are there lymph nodes inside your mouth? I ask because I've had this lump in the soft tissue under my tongue for a while now and it's larger and more firm than the one on the left.

I just had a second US of my thyroid and so in thinking of a small possibility of cancer, it makes you concerned that it just may be cancer and the lump could be a spread to the lymph nodes. I know it's more worry based, but after my new endo tells me I should have a US at least once a year and my biopsy was not specific when almost 2 yrs ago, that endo told me it was benign and he didn't need to see me again.... well, I'm sure a lot of you know how the mind works in this situation.

I guess I'm asking if I should bring this to the attention of my new endo?

Thanks again to everyone here. You are all so patient in helping understand this all!
Just noticed a hard, non moving lump in my neck, where the chin meets the neck, same side. The node on other side moves and is small...
I will be calling my endo Monday for US results. Maybe I'll ask to speak to his nurse about it....