Manufactuer Back Order for Natur-throid
I went to have my natur-throid filled the other day and they told me it was on manufactuer back order. I called RLC labs and she said they are on back order for at least 90 days. Has anyone else had this problem. I don't know what I am going to do since I got off Armour because the new formula stinks and I don't want to even go on synthroid. Any Suggestions would be appreciated.
Hi Tracy....this is a very big problem for everyone right now. I switched from Armour to Synthroid with Cytomel and am doing very well. synthroid alone kept me sick when I was on it before. The addtion of Cytomel with the synthroid is working great!
Soooooo you may end up like many others in making the change.
Tracey, I'm so sorry you have to go through this. What's the holdup? Have endos finally realized TSH levels alone don't diagnose thyroid disease and we now have a rush of prescriptions?

Take care...
:) Tamra
Laura can you tell me how did you manage your switch over? I was just put on nature-throid from levoxyl, I was doing fine on levoxyl but my freet3 was on the lower end and my old endo didn't want to do anything about it so I changed doctors and this new dr  is for natural hormones, I wanted to try so I went with it and I feeling very well now, for a couple of weeks there my hair fell more than the normal and my scalp was very sensitive but now I'm going back to normal and having problems with refills on nature-throid??? so I have about a month refills now but I don't know if I might be back on levoxyl because of this shortage, I hate it because the whole process of weaning off and introducing the natural stuff and now might have to switch again?!! so frustrating!!! every time I get stabilized something happen. How do you do the switch? cold turkey? I was taking 100mcgs levoxyl but if I have to go back I will ask for cytomel to help raise my t3. Thank you for any information!
Stay on top of the pharmacy or doctors office you are getting your Naturethroid from and find out when they get their drop shipments. ( Day)

I was in contact with my doctors office yesterday and found out when they get their deleveries.

Try to stock up for 3 months after you hear they get the meds in.
I just got my new prescription filled for Naturethroid through a company called Mixtures pharmacy in Arizona, I live in Florida.  My doc faxed it to them and they filled it as they are a compounding pharmacy and do not ever run out.  It was very reasonable at 4.72 with my BCBS or 11.00 with no insurance and the shipping was only 5.00...best of all it arrived in THREE days :)  Perhaps you can consider this?  Good Luck.  This is my first time taking it, so I hope it works!