Many fibrous nodules? What's this mean?
I finally got the results of my ultrasound.  The nurse read the report to me and it seemed very vague.  It said I had many small fibrous nodules.  I'm wondering how many?  With everything she read it didn't seem to give much info and she didn't seem to understand what it all really meant.  I am now being referred on.  It was going to be 6 months for the first doctor they wanted me to see so then they got me in with another doctor that's going to be three months.   Is it normal to wait this long to have someone interpret these results and decide what to do next with me?  I feel a very sick fatigue and for the last two months I feel like I'm being choked when I talk and my throat becomes sore.  I even feel a weird burning sensation in my mouth.  Its better in the morning until I have to talk again.  TSH is 2.something T4 free is .9.  Has anyone had these symptoms?  I don't want to wait around and feel worse and worse.  I can't help but worry that I have cancer and sitting around waiting is agonizing especially since I already suffer with anxiety and panic attacks.  
I was going to add that I thought I head her mention something about blood flow or veins.  I am not really sure thought because I think once I heard I had many nodules I went into anxiety mode.