Thyroid Disorders Community
Marshall Protocoll
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to thyroid issues, goiter, Graves disease, Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, Human Growth Hormone (HGH), hyperthyroid, hypothyroid, metabolism, parathyroid, pituitary gland, thyroiditis, and thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH).

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Marshall Protocoll

Is anyone on the Marshall Protocol being treated for autoimmune diseases and or Hashimoto's. Does anyone know more of the details of this kind of treatment I am very interested in these findings please let me know what you think regarding this issue. Thanks
Related Discussions
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
For this you should check the Forum for Epstein Barr Virus (EBV) and the one for Fibromyalgia/CFS
Blank
I am on the Marshall Protocol and have improved significantly from many diseases including Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome as well as Candidiasis, lyme disease, interstitial cyctitis and others.

It takes a lot of fine tuning but if you have the stamina it works!
Blank

Hi ! I was on the Marshall Protocol and had made signficiant improvements. About a year ago, I found out that there were natural homeopathic-herbal formulas (through the Hansa Center), that also killed pathogens... so I switched and tried that instead. I highly recommend both of these protocols, as I am slowly, but surely restoring my health.

Blank
Since I saved this link to our members' testimonials... I wanted to add what antibiotic therapy and Dr. Jernigan's formulas have done for me. Treatment for CFS patients on these pathogen killing treatments can take years.... and plenty of work, but the pay off is huge.

Since I started these pathogen killing treatments, I've:

. watched my blood pressure become more stable and the tachycardia is rarely present
. allergies are less severe and some chemical sensitivities are gone !
. intolerance to gluten is gone !
. muscle aches are almost gone !
. weakness is still there, but not as bad
. mole on left foot is disappearing.... not surprised as these pathogen killing treatments are lowering my risk for cancer (based off from what I've read and witnessed)
. days I feel better, I have more energy

So there's my success story (still in progress)... so far !
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Thyroid Disorders Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank