Multinodular Goiter, Hashimoto's syndrome sono result question
I've just received the results of my ultrasound. The doctor is requesting a biopsy. So I called to make an appt. Waiting for the call back.
But, I would like to understand what I'm reading. The internet searches are toot technical.

The Gland is mildly enlarged. The right lobe measures 5.2 x 1.6 x 1.9 cm. The left lobe measures 5.2 x 1.7 x 2 cm. The isthmus measures 3 mm. There are several Thyroid nodules. The nodule in the right inferior lobe measures 0.9 x 0.6 x 0.7 cm. There's also a solid nodule measuring 0.5 x 0.4 x 0.4 cm. In the left lower pole there is a hypoechoic circumscribed nodule measuring 1.5 x 1.1 x 1.3 cm. There is a complex cyst in the lower pole measuring 0.6 x 0.8 x0.8 cm.

Color doppler evaluation demonstrates no internal vascularity to the left lesion. The right inferior pole solid lesion measuring 0.9 cm has internal vascularity and FNA is recommended.

Impression: Multinodular goiter. There is a hypervascular nodule in the lower pole on the right lobe measuring 0.7 x 0.9 x 0.6 cm. FNA of this lesion is suggested.

Any experts know how to read this?
Or anyone experience the same?
What's the likelihood that these nodules are not ok?
Thank you,