Multiple Mild Vitamin Deficiencies HELP!!!!
For the past 4 years I have been plagued by symptoms which include chronic stomach pain, brain fog, difficulty swallowing, metallic taste, depression, insomnia, etc. I have seen over 30 doctors without a clear cut answer, and recently have been diagnosed with a b12, b5, zinc, folate, vitamin d, and vitamin c deficiencies. Could these deficiencies be the reason for my symptoms? Right now I am taking about 12 vitamins a day and have been for the past 3 weeks. When should I expect a recovery? I have been told it could take up to 6 months. After my second week I did feel some relieve in symptoms but now I feel terrible again. I just want my life back. This whole medical disaster happened after I contracted mono any feedback would be wonderful. BTW I am also taking .5 grain of Armour Thyroid meds.

Cheers,
Matt
Do you know if you have Hashimoto's Thyroiditis?  Some vitamin deficiencies often go with Hashimoto's/hypothyroidism and will need to be supplemented.  Deficiencies in some vitamins can cause hypo-like symptoms, and you certainly need to supplement for the deficiencies, but, with all those symptoms, I also think you need to take a good look at your actual thyroid levels.

Please post the most recent thyroid related test results you have, along with the reference ranges, which vary lab to lab and have to come from your own report.

It can take several months of supplementing, to get your vitamin levels high enough to make a difference in the way you feel.  Just getting them "in range" may not be good enough.  For instance, I take weekly vitamin B12 shots and have to keep my level near the top of the range in order to alleviate symptoms.
Severe gastritis may occur rarely as a result of infectious mononucleosis. Gastritis (inflammation of the stomach lining) can cause no symptoms to severe pain.  Gastritis can also cause vitamin and mineral deficiencies, specifically vitamin B12.  

If gastritis is the problem, then i highly recommend digestive enzyme supplements containing proteases. Proteases (enzymes that digest proteins) help reduce inflammation, clean out debris and infection, and stimulate healing. The proteases may cause pain to start with so you can start off with a low protease formula and increase the dosage slowly or tough it out for a few days.

My mother is free of gastritis pain (suffered for 25 years and the last 5 years in severe pain) so this works! She took 2 years in total to heal but after 1 year she was 90% better.