Thyroid Disorders Community
Muscle aches

This patient support community is for discussions relating to thyroid issues, goiter, Graves disease, Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, Human Growth Hormone (HGH), hyperthyroid, hypothyroid, metabolism, parathyroid, pituitary gland, thyroiditis, and thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH).

Muscle aches

Does one get muscle aches when the thyroid medicine dosage is incorrect?

For three weeks I had muscle pain all over.  MDs gave me anti inflammatory  meds for each of the three week visits..  I told them it is not a problem that can be cured by anti infalmmatory meds, and to test my thyroid. (which they didn't want to do).  When I went back for test results my internist sent me directly to endocrinology.  (Glad I diagnosed myself!).

Now, I have been having muscle pain for three days.  Is it possible I need an increase or decrease in the amount of meds I am taking. Take Armour Thyroid.
It could be related to a number of different things, including inadequate thyroid levels.  Please post your thyroid related test results and their reference ranges shown on the lab report.