My TSH level went from 1.25 to 3.44 in 5 months
I have never been diagnosed with Hypothyroidism, yet my mom does have this and was diagnosed at 41. I don't have any of the symptoms, typically i'm very energetic and can function all day with 5 hours of sleep. In the 5 months between blood work I have actually lost about 5 pounds by decreasing amount eaten and exercising more. However, I have never been or am I now overweight. Two other tests I had done changed drastically too my cholesterol and Iron. My cholesterol went from 180 to 220, triglycerides from 30 to 80, HDL from 86 to 105, LDL from 83 to 120.  My diet hasn't changed too drastically although I have eaten fast food more than before. But I try and monitor it. Also my iron was 17 and it went to 95.  I don't take supplements and I don't eat red meat. I'm just confused as to how this all happened.
Well with your most recent lab some doctors would consider you at the very least - subclinical hypothyroid and may trial you on a dose of thyroid medication to see if your
TSH would decrese back to the 1.25

Usually that - or around that range is best for most hypo patients to feel well.