My daughter's FT3 result is in, help!
To start, her
TSH was 1.56 (70-6.40)
FT4 was 1.4 (0.76-1.46)
FT3 4.4 (2.18-3.98)
Ped said she nor her Endocrin Ped friend have no clue what the Ped FT3 range is and both agree FT3 is pointless. She said since TSH and FT4 are fine looking at FT3 is a none issue. Didn't know there was a Ped range for thyroid tests but anyways the office lab shows the ranges as I've posted. She claimed no Endocrin Ped would look at her since her TSH and FT4 are within normal range so pretty much "drop it"
Do the TSH and FT4 indicate that they  are Pediatric ranges?  I know that babies thyroid levels run differently from adults, but I'm sure, at what point they change.

FT3 is "not" pointless.  That's the hormone the individual cells actually use.  

I've asked another member to look at this thread, as well as the other one in which you mentioned possible symptoms.
These are all the same ranges that mine are. Both my doctor and the Ped are in the same office and they use the same lab which is in that office.
I asked the Ped about the swelling in my daughter's neck and she said it was a none issue because the TSH and FT4 were fine if I wanted to get an U/S done and antibodies they would be out of pocket since those test came back normal and FT3 doesn't reveal anything so insurance would not cover them.
I made an appt for her with my doctor (same office) to see what he says.
That's exactly the problem.  You shouldn't be using the same ranges for her that you use for you (an adult).

I think you should call the lab and ask them for the range for kids her age.  You might have to get them to get the manual out.  I was on a thread quite a while ago with a parent who did just that…called the lab.  The tech she talked to was astounded to find that, yes, right there in the manual, it stated the ranges by age.  I know kids’ FT3 and FT4 is higher than adults, and I suspect that when the correct reference range is used, it won’t look so high.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23563672

They determined with the particular test kit they were using that FT3 range for 7-8 yo is 3.1-5.1 and for FT4 is 1.07-1.61.

You notice that the lower end of the range is considerably higher than for adults.  So, as a percentage of range, she doesn’t look bad at all.  FT4 is 61%, and FT3 is 65%.  Looks pretty healthy to me.  But, of course, you should check her lab for the actual ranges for the test kits they use.

Call the lab and ask them to research it, because I know children run higher levels than adults.  They may have to dig out their manuals to find it, but insist on it.
I'll call them, going by the labs and ranges they sent me it doesn't look good. You'd think since they are in the same office where they have GP and Ped they'd automatically go by age. To boot, the Ped was talking to an outside source a Ped Endo on what the range might be when she could've called the lab herself.
"These are all the same ranges that mine are."

They shouldn't be.  As I said, I was on a thread with another parent who had this exact same problem.  What the lab printed on her child's report was the adult range.  To tell you the truth, the doctor's office probably goes by nothing but what's printed on the lab report as far as range is concerned.  In fact, they probably don't get much beyond looking for high and low flags.  They wouldn't know a percentage of range if they tripped over it.

You may have to beat the lab up a bit to get them to get the book out.  
I will! Well this just lifted a huge load off my back. I was so worried all day since I got the FT3 results. Thankful her thyroid is perfect. :)