My hypo symptoms are coming back!!
Here are my labs:

TSH - 1.080         0.450 - 4.500
Triiodothyronine Free Serum  3.1        2.0-4.4
T4 (direct)   1.30                 0.82-1.77
Reverse T3  299                  90 - 350
TPO  84                             0 - 34

My legs are achey, Im really tired and cold. Nauseous, hair is falling out again -  My throat feels thick, I have a hard time swallowing and catching my breath.  I am constipated again and having the brain fog back.

Its like I took 5 steps forward and 4 steps back.

I am on Tirosint 25mcg for 5 days and 50mcg for 2 days.

Has anyone had this problem???  

From those lab results and your symptoms, I'd say that your FT3 is too low.  Even though it is in the so-called "normal" range, the range is far too broad.  Many members, myself included, find that symptom relief for them required that FT3 was adjusted into the upper part of the range and FT4 adjusted to around the midpoint of its range.  

A good thyroid doctor will treat a hypo patient clinically by testing and adjusting FT3 and FT4 as necessary to relieve symptoms, without being constrained by resultant TSH levels.  Symptom relief is all important, not just test results.  Have a look at this link about clinical treatment and you can compare that approach to what you are getting.  

http://hormonerestoration.com/files/ThyroidPMD.pdf